I don’t know about y’all but I love Tik Tok. Now, I know what you are thinking. Livi, you are 25 years old. Why are you watching a bunch of dancing videos with good looking teenagers?
That’s the thing it’s so much more than that. It’s politics, skits, jokes, people educating their viewers on social issues and much more! The content is so creative!
So, I thought I would do a series about my favorite Tik Tokers . The first part of this series will be about my favorite LGBT Tik Tokers.
Also, I will be doing a separate post for progressive and LGBT christian Tik Tokers but this post will just be about LGBT Tik Tokers.
- i_make_it_weird – Chris is a transgender Tik Toker who answers questions about his transition, family, and what it has been like to transition as an adult with a partner and kids. He’s super nice and very receptive to questions he gets.
- uhohgay – Spencer is a gay high schooler who makes really chill and sometimes funny videos about honestly just being himself. He also did a series on how to come out which can be really helpful for some people.
- garrettclayton – You may recognize Garrett from the Disney Channel Original movie, Teen Beach Movie. He was the main male character in the fictional movie, Wet Side Story in the main movie. His videos aren’t super educational like other LGBT Tik Tokers. They are honestly just fun to watch and a great escape from the every day tasks and such in life.
- desmondfambrini – Desmond is a gender fluid man of color who makes videos educating their followers on gender, sexuality, and lots of other things as well. They are also really positive and their videos will make anyone’s day.
- haleyfaulkner – Haley is a lesbian Tik Toker. She makes mostly skits about gay culture and such. She’s funny and also really pretty!
So, these are some of my favorites. If there is anyone you think I should know about feel free to drop their username in the comments!
My Lilly at Target Look Book Favorites
So the Lilly at Target Look Book isn’t officially available for purchase until April 19 but the website recently made the products available to view and they are to die for! I feel like this collection has something for everyone! It has really colorful pieces, simple sophisticated pieces, and some that are absolutely perfect for the beach!
These crochet lace tops are super cute! I’ve always loved both crochet and lace so these tops are nothing but perfect for me! This green floral pattern, Boom Boom, is perfect for the beach or any other summer occasion! Pair the crochet crop top and floral pants with some classic Jack Rogers and a nice statement necklace and you’re good to go!
This second pattern, Upstream, is super cute! I can honestly say that I’ve never seen a pair of shorts with pom poms hanging on the bottom! It’s such a unique addition to this already amazing pattern! The weekender bag is perfect for anything from the beach to a fun weekend getaway with your friends! Now, my girls are definitely not big enough to hold this adorable jumper up but that doesn’t mean I still can’t adore it from afar! This jumper would look amazing with a pair of gladiator sandals, a statement necklace and this sassy little bracelet I found!
This outfit I put together is so casual but still so cute! These wedges come in the most incredible gold tone that can be dressed way up or way down! These headbands are not only perfect for the beach but also for the gym! I could totally see myself wearing one of these headbands with a cute t shirt, Soffe shorts, and these adorable sneakers to yoga or a great charity run!
Now, I don’t know about you but this outfit would so make me feel like I was Serena Van Der Woodsen from Gossip Girl getting ready to go off on some incredible summer vacation in Rome or Italy with my cute boyfriend Nate Archibald! Put this sweet little outfit on and you will be the cruising around as the not so tacky tourist in no time!
So make sure to check out the new Lilly at Target Lookbook on Target’s website as well as their home collection. I’d love to hear about which pieces are yall’s favorites in the comments below!