I’m gonna be honest. This year’s sales have been a bit disappointing. I mean come on, 30 percent off if you spend 50? That is not a sale. Thankfully the stores I have listed below actually know how to do a sale and make sure you get a good deal this Memorial Day weekend. I have also listed a few of my favorite products from each store.
Links – 1, 2, 3, 4
- Ralph Lauren
- As expensive as Ralph Lauren can be they actually have really good sales. Right now, you can take an extra 30 percent off of sale items with the code, MEMDAY. You can get these beautiful pants for less than 30 dollars, and they retail for more than 100!
- ShopHopes has marked down their entire site by 40 percent! You can use the code, MEMORIAL40, to get this beautiful and trendy skirt for 22.20!
- JCrew has the entire site discounted by 40 percent and the sale section is marked down by an extra 50 percent! That is a sale! You can use the code, WEEKEND to get these adorable popovers, solid colored, or striped, for 40 percent off!
It’s been a hot minute since I’ve posted but I’m back with an outfit I know you all will love!
I usually post outfits that are very preppy and chic so this time I thought I would share a different part of my style with you all!
Cardigan(sold out but similar)/Purse/Dress(TJ Maxx;similar)/Bralette/Choker/Shoes(sold out but similar)/Sunglasses
I must say at first I was very hesitant to joining in on the choker trend. Now I am obsessed! They really help enhance that cutesy bad ass vibe I love adding to my outfits! This wrap choker from Target’s new collaboration with Baublebar is both cute and edgy at the same time!
Gold bracelet( sold out but similar )/Pink bracelet
I used to really stay away from the more form fitting types of clothing but now I can’t get enough of it! I feel like no matter what size you are body con dresses like these make you look amazing! Along with chokers, they are probably my favorite trend right now!
What’s your favorite trend at the moment? Let me know in the comments below!
If you haven’t been living under a rock for the last year,you would know that the website, SheIn
has taken the blogging world by storm! It is basically Forever21 on steroids! It is ridiculous how low these prices are!
SheIn has quickly become every blogger’s go to for trendy pieces that won’t break the bank!
Below are some pieces that have caught my eye recently. Best part? All of them are under $30!
Shop this post:
Grey Marled Turtleneck
White Belle Sleeve Embroidered Tunic Dress
Blue Ripped Denim Jacket
Black and White Gingham Tie Sleeve Babydoll Dress
Blue Embroidered Zipper Back Denim Skirt
Light Blue Empire Waist Buttons Front Denim Skirt
Blue Embroidery Denim Skirt With Tie
Multicolor Tribal Embroidery Vintage Skirt
Black PU Round Toe Elastic Ankle Boots
Faux Suede Pom Pom Flats COGNAC
Frayed Canvas Open Toe Sandals BEIGE
If you read my recent September Favorites post, you would know that I have been absolutely obsessed with Fraternity Collection! Their products are super cute and so versatile! In this photo, I am wearing their Retrieval School screen print tee. This shirt is so cute and perfect for a nice casual fall day!
I paired this t shirt with a pair of black leggings from Target and my navy blue Converse. You can not go wrong with Converse! They are so comfy and in a color like navy blue, they go with literally everything!
I actually won this shirt in a giveaway held by one of my favorite bloggers, Annie Fairfax, held on her Instagram! I highly recommend you check out her blog! Her outfits are so cute! She is also the sweetest!
Thanks for reading!
Last weekend my family and I drove up to Rocky Mount, North Carolina to visit my aunt and uncle who live there. We were especially excited to visit this time because my grandma was staying with her. My grandma lives in Georgia but wanted to come stay with my aunt and uncle to get a change of scenery. I always love getting to spend time with her! She is an absolute gem!
Not only is this outfit absolutely adorable and so put together but also very versatile! I could wear this to work at a boutique or any job that takes place at some time of office or out to the state fair with some friends!
Every fall, the woods and lake near our house, become completely engrossed in the most gorgeous fall leaves! I couldn’t resist getting some good photos of this beautiful lake!
Vest – Old Navy, Flannel – Old Navy, Jeans – LC Lauren Conrad( similar ), Boots – JcPenney, Bag – Old Navy
I have been wearing plaid so much recently that my dad has started making lumberjack jokes about me.These flannel shirts from Old Navy are seriously so comfy and so cute! They are perfect for those lazy school mornings when you just want to throw on one of these with some leggings and a vest and hurry to that 9 AM college class that you are already running late for!
I have been absolutely obsessed with these boots! They are so comfy and literally go with everything! I wear these babies pretty much everyday! I got them on sale for 30 dollars! I highly recommend always keeping an eye out on the sale sections in your local mall. You never know what you might find!
So, tell me what is your go to outfit for when you are in a hurry? Let me know in the comments below!
My Fall Essentials
So the pumpkin spice lattes are brewing and the leaf colors are changing which means it is officially fall. For some reason, it actually got cold in North Carolina which is both amazing and terrible at the same time. It is great because it means that I can now wear my favorite sweaters and boots but it sucks because of how rainy and chilly it has been! I have a very love hate relationship with fall. I love the fashion but HATE the cold!
- Cable Knit Sweaters – These sweaters are so comfy and super versatile! The cable knit pattern is so classic. I have several cable knit sweaters from Old Navy and I can honestly they some of the comfiest sweaters I have ever worn! I even wear them around the house with sweatpants and slippers.
- Basic Black Leggings – Black leggings are a staple for any wardrobe during pretty much any season, but especially for fall! These leggings are perfect for those days when you are in a hurry and don’t know what to wear! Just throw them on with a sweater and some cute boots and you are good to go!
- Riding Boots – I feel like riding boots are one of those wardrobe staples that can make any outfit look like you put way more effort into it than you actually did. These boots come in the best colors that work for literally any occasion! I wear mine all the time to everything from class to even interviews for potential jobs.
- Puffer Vests – Now, I was actually pretty resistant to buying puffer vests at first since literally every basic white girl and their grandmother wears them as soon as the slightest cold breeze comes in. Then I saw just how cute they are at J Crew. I now own 2 vests that I love and have been obsessed ever since! They are super easy to style and perfect for those days that aren’t cold enough for a jacket but too cold to go without any outerwear at all.
- Printed Quilted Puffer Vest – Printed vests have a bit more of a fancy feel to them but are just as versatile. I like to wear my striped puffer vest with leggings, a long sleeved tee, and sneakers. Throw this outfit on with your hair in a topknot and you are good to go!
- Statement Necklaces – Statement necklaces are one of those accessories that can make any outfit feel twice as fancy! This rose quartz necklace from Nordstrom is seriously so pretty! A necklace like this can dress up the most casual of outfits!
- Tote bags – Tote bags like this are great for carrying all of your belongings no matter where you go. I feel like when it is cold outside I always end up carrying even more than I usually do. This bag will work out great for carrying my scarf and beanie on those chilly school days.
- Infinity Scarves – Scarves are one of those things I seriously get so excited to wear once the weather gets cold enough for them! What is so great about infinity scarves is that they look really cute while also keeping your neck really warm! I can think of so many times when my mom would literally beg me to put on a “real scarf” that would actually keep my neck warm unlike the thin little patterned scarf I was wearing in some open style my favorite celebrity was wearing. Now I can look cute and keep myself from getting a cold!
Feel free to let me know what your fall essentials are in the comments below!