Y’all! The new InfluenceHer Essentials Kit is here and the products are incredible!
The kit includes –
This adorable cup by hcxo.shop!
These Carefree pads!
This volumizing mascara and eyeliner by Kat Von D!
Books published by Kensington Publishing!
Cleansing Cloths by Summers Eve!
and a case by OtterBox!
Some of my favorite products are –
– Reusable cups are a great way to help reduce waste and help the environment. This adorable cup is great for when you are on the go and trying to reduce your carbon footprint!
– This mascara is both volumizing and cruelty-free! I saw a huge difference when using it!
– I had been needing a new case for a while and this case from OtterBox’s Symmetry collection is perfect! It is slim while also protecting my phone.
I’m gonna be honest. This year’s sales have been a bit disappointing. I mean come on, 30 percent off if you spend 50? That is not a sale. Thankfully the stores I have listed below actually know how to do a sale and make sure you get a good deal this Memorial Day weekend. I have also listed a few of my favorite products from each store.
Links – 1, 2, 3, 4
- Ralph Lauren
- As expensive as Ralph Lauren can be they actually have really good sales. Right now, you can take an extra 30 percent off of sale items with the code, MEMDAY. You can get these beautiful pants for less than 30 dollars, and they retail for more than 100!
- ShopHopes has marked down their entire site by 40 percent! You can use the code, MEMORIAL40, to get this beautiful and trendy skirt for 22.20!
- JCrew has the entire site discounted by 40 percent and the sale section is marked down by an extra 50 percent! That is a sale! You can use the code, WEEKEND to get these adorable popovers, solid colored, or striped, for 40 percent off!
As much as we hate to admit it, summer is officially over at this point. My friends and I are in the second week of the fall semester and the homework is coming in like there is no tomorrow. Thankfully InfluenceHer Collective and Her Campus have come together to put together the perfect kit to help us start our semester off right!
From incredible brands like Almay and High Sierra, these products are sure to help you start your semester off with a bang!
Let’s start off this adorable sleep mask. At the end of the day, I want nothing more than to be able to close my eyes and sleep after a long day of class and work. This sleep mask is super cute and perfect for blocking out the distractions so you can rest for another busy day!
This lotion by Bliss has such a simple but fresh scent! I love freshening myself up during the day by rubbing some nice smelling lotion on my hands. This lotion is probably my favorite product out of everything I got in this kit!
I get so hungry during classes so a snack like these bars is perfect for someone like me! They are also a great healthy alternative to what might otherwise be a very unhealthy snack.
In today’s makeup age, we are often very focused on matte lipsticks but I honestly miss the days when we would all wear sparkly lip glosses! These lip glosses by Almay look great on top of a liquid lipstick or by themselves!
This backpack is very different from the type that I would normally steer towards but too cute to resist wearing!
My biggest concern with backpacks is whether or not they will be able to hold all of my books and folders that I use for my classes in addition to my laptop and anything else I might need on any given day. This backpack has more than enough room for those things!
Links – Necklace(similar)/Shirt(similar)/Shorts/Sandals(sold out but similar)
To learn more about these products, be sure to check out my Instagram post that I recently posted with photos of all the products!
Hey gang! Happy January! So I know it is a little late for a new year’s resolutions post, but I really wanted to think about my goals for this year and what I want to achieve in 2018.
As I have gotten older, I have begun making more goals than typical “resolutions”. I find that this makes me much more productive and actually help me achieve my goals. I also try to keep them pretty realistic, so not to end up giving up by the beginning of February like a lot of people do.
So, without further ado here are my goals for 2018!
- Transition to a vegan diet. – I have actually been a vegetarian for two years. It started as just a bit of challenge to myself. Now, I honestly can’t see myself eating any other way. After watching several documentaries and YouTube videos by many vegan bloggers, I decided to try going vegan. The first time I went vegan it did not go well. The main reason was that I was taking a lot of things out of my diet without replacing them with good vegan alternatives. This time I am much more educated about veganism and how to make sure I am getting all the proper nutrients. While the transition was not easy at first, I honestly feel great! I’ve really enjoyed trying new foods and different vegan alternatives to foods like yogurt and cheese!
- Exercise at least once a week. – I know this is such a cliche resolution but this is something I seriously want to do for myself! I actually really enjoy walking and jogging, especially in the summer! This past summer I literally walked at least 2 miles every morning! I just loved listening to my playlists while taking in that warm summer weather! When I came to school I wanted to keep the momentum going but I also wanted to do really well in my classes. Unfortunately, my classes got the best of me. I think I literally went to the gym once that whole semester and I’m pretty sure it was during syllabus week. Now, that I have a much better handle on my studies and how the academic side of Coastal works, I hope to be able to exercise more. There is even a cycling class that goes during The Bachelor! It’s called Cycle Cinema! Hopefully all the drama will distract me from how sore my legs are!
- Spend more time with God. – I feel like for Christians this our basic cliche resolution we make every year. As cheesy as it sounds though, I really do want to connect with God more this year. He has shown me so much already recently, even without me sitting down with Him and His Word, I can’t imagine what else I will learn. I know it won’t be easy with my busy schedule but even if I just spend 5 minutes with God that will make so much of a difference!
- Have more fun. – This past semester I worked really hard! I wanted to bring my grades up so I could apply for internships this summer. I definitely am glad I put in so much work. Yet, one thing I really feel like I missed out on was the social aspect of college. I am in a sorority but I really pulled back on my involvement in it because of how much time and effort my classes required. I hope to be able to maintain my GPA and also enjoy myself!
- Make all A’s and B’s. – I was able to finish last semester with all As and Bs. As hard as it was I was so proud of myself! I know keeping this up won’t be easy but I know that I can do it!
So these are my goals for 2018. As hard as some of these will be the feeling of accomplishment after is honestly so worth it. I would love to read what your goals for 2018 are as well as any blog post requests you all have for me in the comments below!
Hi everyone! Happy New Year!I thought I would give you all a bit of an update on where I’ve been! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season spent with your family and friends! I know I certainly did! I had a very busy semester at Coastal so it was nice to be able to just kick my feet up and relax!
Adjusting to a new school is always hard, especially when the school is out of state and bigger than what you are used to. The classes were far from easy but I managed to finish with all As and Bs!
Socially I feel like I am still adapting but I have made some moves in the right direction. I joined a sorority, Tri Sigma. I got a big who honestly is the perfect fit for me. Our sorority is pretty big and to be honest there are still a lot of people I have yet to get to know but hopefully, I will be working on that in 2018. I have also found a great church very close to campus. I’m really glad I was able to find a good church where I can grow my faith away from home!
There aren’t that many people I feel super close to yet but I do feel like I have met some good people and am planning on trying out some new clubs and organizations so that should definitely help!
As I am reflecting on both this past semester and year I am realizing just how much happened! 2017 was a doozy! Some good and some bad but all in all I’m glad made the decisions I made and where they brought me!
I will be posting my goals for 2018 later this week but in the meantime I want you all to tell me what you hope to accomplish in the new year! Thank you all so much for bearing with me during this transitional period in my life! Now that I have the academic part of my life under control I do plan on posting more this year!
Cheers to another great year with you all in 2018!
As I am typing this blog post I am currently sitting in the Starbucks on the campus of Coastal Carolina University, where I am a new transfer student! I seriously am so excited to start this new journey of mine!
Now, before I get into the present and the specifics of what I have been up to as of now, let’s take a step back to see how I got to where I am now.
When I began my college search, I never thought I would end up at a beautiful beach school in South Carolina! I always knew about Coastal because my family had vacationed near here, in Pawleys Island for years and was always curious about what the school was like. As soon as I stepped onto the campus, I knew this was the place for me! The vibe is relaxed but with great professors!
Hopefully, this will be a good explanation for why I haven’t been posting recently. If you all have any suggestions about college-related blog posts like specific factors that went into my college decision, how to be healthy in college, anything you all want to read!
I don’t know about you but I am always looking for a better way to stay energized throughout the day! So, when RuckPack contacted me about working with them on a collaboration I could not have been more excited! These energy drinks infused with vitamins and green tea are literally built to keep you pumped and ready to go all day!
Not only do these drinks give you enough energy to get you through the busiest of days, but they also taste super good! Some of their flavor options are, raspberry( De-Caff), citrus(Double Caffeine), and strawberry(Caffeinated).My personal favorite is the citrus flavor because it tastes just like an iced green tea from Starbucks, only with way less sugar!
The best part? Part of their proceeds go towards charity! 10 % of their profits so towards various charities so they can quote, “build a stronger nation”. 5 % of their profits also go towards The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, which raises funds for scholarships that help send military kids that have lost a parent in combat.
In addition to the energy drinks, RuckPack also sent me these brochures along with these really cool stickers! These stickers are gonna look so great on my school supplies in the fall!
When I replaced my coffee with a citrus flavored energy drink I was so worried that the caffeine and vitamins wouldn’t be enough for me. I could not have been more wrong! The flavor of the drink also went perfectly with my avocado toast and strawberries! The pairing made for a delicious breakfast!
If you all want to buy some of RuckPack’s products be sure to use the code, BBO73 for 20% off of your purchase!
While I did receive these products for free, my opinions are 100% honest. I would never promote anything to my followers that I don’t use myself.
Thank you RuckPack and BrandBacker for sponsoring this post!