So, one thing I really want to do in the new year is highlight some of my favorite small businesses. Many have suffered because of Corona so maybe telling you all about them and their products will help them out a bit.
This week’s is the Etsy shop called Pheebs Makes Things. The owner is so sweet! She did send me these products for free but these opinions are totally honest and completely my own.
- Scannable Spotify Glass – This is something that honestly looks very Tumblr but I really like it. I actually liked the one in the photo so much that I bought a second one. You can customize it based on any song you like. It’s a very unique piece that you can use to decorate your room.
- Customizable Wine Glass – This wine glass is really cute and very durable. I love my state so being able to put it on the glass was very cool. You can put any state or zodiac sign on it.
- Stickers – These stickers are great quality and very cute. If my laptop was not already covered in stickers I would definitely add these.
Y’all! The new InfluenceHer Essentials Kit is amazing!
This season’s box has such a wide range of products. This box includes…
The Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist. It is so refreshing and smells so good!
The Complete Juice Plus Shake Bottle. This is great for shakes, smoothies, and water!
These shake mixes are whole food based and filled with protein!
This super cute bag with some very unique dental products from Steripod.
The bag included products like this toothbrush protector!
My favorite products would have to be the Garnier SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist and Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water. Both are so refreshing and great for the skin!
Y’all! The new InfluenceHer Essentials Kit is here and the products are incredible!
The kit includes –
This adorable cup by hcxo.shop!
These Carefree pads!
This volumizing mascara and eyeliner by Kat Von D!
Books published by Kensington Publishing!
Cleansing Cloths by Summers Eve!
and a case by OtterBox!
Some of my favorite products are –
– Reusable cups are a great way to help reduce waste and help the environment. This adorable cup is great for when you are on the go and trying to reduce your carbon footprint!
– This mascara is both volumizing and cruelty-free! I saw a huge difference when using it!
– I had been needing a new case for a while and this case from OtterBox’s Symmetry collection is perfect! It is slim while also protecting my phone.
So, I know I already did a gift guide for college girls but I feel like sorority girls fall under a completely different category. These are some items that I know that my sisters and I would definitely be happy to receive as sorority girls! If you are still looking for a gift for your favorite Greek or if you are in a sorority and need a gift for your big or little this little guide should be sure to help you out!
I am also a brand representative for Jenna Benna, the company that makes the products that are listed below. You can use my code, OBJENNABENNA for a discount if you choose to purchase any of these items.
- A comfy sweatshirt – Everyone needs to have a go-to sweatshirt. Whether they are studying in the library or taking a well-deserved nap, this letter sweatshirt will be able to keep your favorite Greek girl warm.
- Tote Bag with your Letters – Sometimes I just don’t want to carry my things in my backpack. A tote bag like this can hold so much stuff. So, if you are wanting to feel a little cute while you are studying in the library late at night maybe give your back a break with this bag.
- A lovely formal dress for chapter – Often times, in a sorority, members have to attend certain events where they need to dress business casual. This dress would be great for a formal chapter meeting and other types of professional events like job interviews and conferences.
- A water bottle with your letters on it – I have been really trying to change my lifestyle to help the environment and reduce my carbon foot print lately. One of these ways has been cutting out bottled water. An adorable stainless steel bottle like this can be refilled throughout the day and replace all of the plastic bottles you would otherwise be using. You can also add your Greek letters or monogram to it.
As much as we hate to admit it, summer is officially over at this point. My friends and I are in the second week of the fall semester and the homework is coming in like there is no tomorrow. Thankfully InfluenceHer Collective and Her Campus have come together to put together the perfect kit to help us start our semester off right!
From incredible brands like Almay and High Sierra, these products are sure to help you start your semester off with a bang!
Let’s start off this adorable sleep mask. At the end of the day, I want nothing more than to be able to close my eyes and sleep after a long day of class and work. This sleep mask is super cute and perfect for blocking out the distractions so you can rest for another busy day!
This lotion by Bliss has such a simple but fresh scent! I love freshening myself up during the day by rubbing some nice smelling lotion on my hands. This lotion is probably my favorite product out of everything I got in this kit!
I get so hungry during classes so a snack like these bars is perfect for someone like me! They are also a great healthy alternative to what might otherwise be a very unhealthy snack.
In today’s makeup age, we are often very focused on matte lipsticks but I honestly miss the days when we would all wear sparkly lip glosses! These lip glosses by Almay look great on top of a liquid lipstick or by themselves!
This backpack is very different from the type that I would normally steer towards but too cute to resist wearing!
My biggest concern with backpacks is whether or not they will be able to hold all of my books and folders that I use for my classes in addition to my laptop and anything else I might need on any given day. This backpack has more than enough room for those things!
Links – Necklace(similar)/Shirt(similar)/Shorts/Sandals(sold out but similar)
To learn more about these products, be sure to check out my Instagram post that I recently posted with photos of all the products!
Ah, the back to school season. The fresh new school supplies,reunions with your friends, the freezing cold classrooms… Wait cold classrooms?!
For as far back as I can remember, I have always been the girl who is always cold, especially at school! It’s almost as if there is this secret rule at every school that as soon as it gets even a tiny bit warm they have to blast the AC like there is no tomorrow!
Thankfully I now have my Heather Fleece Pullover to keep me warm all semester long!
When I began working on this collaboration with Charles River Apparel, I knew exactly what product I wanted to promote! This pullover is everything I was hoping for and more!
Pros – The key to this pullover being so warm is that it is literally lined with fleece! So many sweatshirts and pullovers I have tried out have a very polyester fluff esque lining that loses its quality pretty quickly. Because of the thickness of the fleece lining the quality of the product is guaranteed to last for a very long time! I also am really into very fitted clothing right now and this pullover does just that! This style also comes in a wide variety of colors! So, if your school has a strict dress code it shouldn’t be too hard to find one that complies with the rules! There is also plenty of space in the chest area for monogramming or for adding your school’s logo!
Cons – The only con I can think of is the snug fit but that is only if you aren’t really into fitted clothing. I honestly can’t think of any other possible cons for this pullover. I’ve honestly enjoyed wearing it so much!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram because I will actually be doing a giveaway for this very product very soon! I would definitely be entering this giveaway if I didn’t already own it!
Thank you Charles River Apparel for collaborating with me on this post!
I don’t know about you but I am always looking for a better way to stay energized throughout the day! So, when RuckPack contacted me about working with them on a collaboration I could not have been more excited! These energy drinks infused with vitamins and green tea are literally built to keep you pumped and ready to go all day!
Not only do these drinks give you enough energy to get you through the busiest of days, but they also taste super good! Some of their flavor options are, raspberry( De-Caff), citrus(Double Caffeine), and strawberry(Caffeinated).My personal favorite is the citrus flavor because it tastes just like an iced green tea from Starbucks, only with way less sugar!
The best part? Part of their proceeds go towards charity! 10 % of their profits so towards various charities so they can quote, “build a stronger nation”. 5 % of their profits also go towards The Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, which raises funds for scholarships that help send military kids that have lost a parent in combat.
In addition to the energy drinks, RuckPack also sent me these brochures along with these really cool stickers! These stickers are gonna look so great on my school supplies in the fall!
When I replaced my coffee with a citrus flavored energy drink I was so worried that the caffeine and vitamins wouldn’t be enough for me. I could not have been more wrong! The flavor of the drink also went perfectly with my avocado toast and strawberries! The pairing made for a delicious breakfast!
If you all want to buy some of RuckPack’s products be sure to use the code, BBO73 for 20% off of your purchase!
While I did receive these products for free, my opinions are 100% honest. I would never promote anything to my followers that I don’t use myself.
Thank you RuckPack and BrandBacker for sponsoring this post!