Mom is the one person that everyone wants to get the perfect gift for, even though she always says that she doesn’t want anything. These gifts are lowkey enough to keep her from worrying about your bank account and sincere enough to make her feel as special as she is to you every day. Plus, all of these gift ideas are under 50 dollars!
- Chocolate – You can’t go wrong with chocolate! I bought a box of chocolate for my mom and I know that she will love it!
- Shoes – Every woman needs a good pair of flats. These are cute and the reviews say that they are very comfortable. If your mom doesn’t already have a pair I highly recommend that you get some for her!
- A book – If my mom didn’t already have this book I would totally get it for her. A good memoir is a great gift, especially if your loved one needs some inspiration for their new year’s resolutions.
- Slippers – Our moms work so hard all year. So they definitely deserve a pair of comfy slippers to be able to relax in.
- A cute wine glass – I don’t even think this one needs much of an explanation. I mean look at what this glass says? I wish I had one that said Because Collegin ain’t easy.