Finding the right gift for my dad has always been tricky. Shopping for guys is very out of my element and many of the nice gifts are way out of my price range. So, I usually just get him cologne per usual, and by cologne, I mean the body spray version that costs way less. With these gifts, I decided to go back to the basics and search for things that the men in your life would actually use. Plus, all of these gifts are under 100 dollars!
- A Safety Razor – Not only are razors like these great for the environment but they are also very classy. Shave the old-fashioned way with a stainless steel safety razor and reduce your carbon footprint by doing so.
- Cologne – If you want to be super basic like me get cologne that has a fresh scent like this one by Dolce and Gabbana! This one is on sale right now for 38 dollars!
- A Baseball Cap – Girls aren’t the only ones who have bad hair days or days when they just want to throw on a hat in a hurry. Smathers and Branson have collegiate and sports hats for pretty much every major league sports team and big SEC college team out there. Plus the quality of their products are amazing!
- A Key Fob – I love my Smathers and Branson key fob so much! The quality is amazing and the designs are incredible. I’m sure I’m not the only one who is tired of seeing my dad carry his dirty keys around on the same metal ring he has had for the last 20( or more) years.
- A Watch – This gift idea is very classic and surprisingly fairly affordable. I always thought watches were expensive and some of them are but others not so much.