- Cable Knit Sweaters – These sweaters are so comfy and super versatile! The cable knit pattern is so classic. I have several cable knit sweaters from Old Navy and I can honestly they some of the comfiest sweaters I have ever worn! I even wear them around the house with sweatpants and slippers.
- Basic Black Leggings – Black leggings are a staple for any wardrobe during pretty much any season, but especially for fall! These leggings are perfect for those days when you are in a hurry and don’t know what to wear! Just throw them on with a sweater and some cute boots and you are good to go!
- Riding Boots – I feel like riding boots are one of those wardrobe staples that can make any outfit look like you put way more effort into it than you actually did. These boots come in the best colors that work for literally any occasion! I wear mine all the time to everything from class to even interviews for potential jobs.
- Puffer Vests – Now, I was actually pretty resistant to buying puffer vests at first since literally every basic white girl and their grandmother wears them as soon as the slightest cold breeze comes in. Then I saw just how cute they are at J Crew. I now own 2 vests that I love and have been obsessed ever since! They are super easy to style and perfect for those days that aren’t cold enough for a jacket but too cold to go without any outerwear at all.
- Printed Quilted Puffer Vest – Printed vests have a bit more of a fancy feel to them but are just as versatile. I like to wear my striped puffer vest with leggings, a long sleeved tee, and sneakers. Throw this outfit on with your hair in a topknot and you are good to go!
- Statement Necklaces – Statement necklaces are one of those accessories that can make any outfit feel twice as fancy! This rose quartz necklace from Nordstrom is seriously so pretty! A necklace like this can dress up the most casual of outfits!
- Tote bags – Tote bags like this are great for carrying all of your belongings no matter where you go. I feel like when it is cold outside I always end up carrying even more than I usually do. This bag will work out great for carrying my scarf and beanie on those chilly school days.
- Infinity Scarves – Scarves are one of those things I seriously get so excited to wear once the weather gets cold enough for them! What is so great about infinity scarves is that they look really cute while also keeping your neck really warm! I can think of so many times when my mom would literally beg me to put on a “real scarf” that would actually keep my neck warm unlike the thin little patterned scarf I was wearing in some open style my favorite celebrity was wearing. Now I can look cute and keep myself from getting a cold!
Feel free to let me know what your fall essentials are in the comments below!